Sunday, June 21, 2015

Nuria's introduction



My name's Nuria, I'm thirteen years old and I haven't got brothers or sisters.

I like listening to music and drawing. I really, really love R5, Heffron Drive and Bigh Time Rush.

My favourite activities are reading, drawing and watching anime. My favorite animes are Diabolik Lovers, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Love Stage, Tokyo Ghoul and Junjou Romantica.



The name of my school is Bachillerato de Bellas ARtes, I'm in second year. My favourite subjects are Literature,  History of Art, Language and Text Production, Visual Production Workshop and P.E.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nuria! I don't like watching anime but I like watching different programs. I love listening to music, too. My favourite subjects are history and technical drawing. Nice to meet you Nuria!

    ReplyDelete