Monday, June 22, 2015

Meet 2nd year BBA!




Hello IPS Class!








My name is María Cecilia Carattoli and I'm the teacher of 2nd year at Bachillerato de Bellas Artes, La Plata.

I have been a teacher at BBA for twenty-five years and I love working here because my students are all so talented and creative!

Our school is very interesting and special. Some teachers were students here and their children studied or are studying here, too. Very often, brothers and sisters of different ages are studying at BBA at the same time. And, sometimes I've called them by their elder brother or sister's name at the beginning of the school year because they were my students before! How many generations of students have passed since I started teaching here! And I have the same enthusiasm now for teaching I had when I started. I'm very happy to do the Project with my students.

I want to say a big thank you to your teacher Carla for inviting us to participate in your Project. We're so happy to share our class projects online together. I'm sure this will be a great opportunity for all of us to go on learning English through English.

There are twenty-five students in our class. We have English on Monday and Wednesday.

Now you know a little about me, please, meet my students!



1 comment:

  1. Dear Cecilia!

    I'm so happy our project has finally taken off! Thank YOU for all your hard work and enthusiasm.

    I'd like to welcome all BBA students as well. I'm sure we are going to do great things together!

    Looking forward to lots of interaction and shared learning experiences.

    Big hugs!

    Carla

    ReplyDelete