Saturday, June 20, 2015

Mora's introduction

Hi! I'm Mora. I'm 13 years old and I live in a little city near La Plata, called Ensenada. I have got one brother, but I don't have any sisters.
I like listening to music. My favourite singers and bands are Marilyn Manson, Ali Project and Black Veil Brides. I love reading, too! This is my favourite hobby. But I can't buy all the books I want to read, and I have to read in Waltpad. The books here are free!!
I really love anime! My favorite generes are gore, shojo and yaoi. And my favourite series are Vampire Knight, Death Note, Diabolic Lovers, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Another, Love Stage and others.
I go to Bachillerato de Bellas Artes, in Visual Discourse, and we have special subjects like Visual Production Workshop, Visual Basics or History of Visual Arts, the last one is my favourite! I love History.
In BBA, we share the basic subjects with boys and girls of Music Discourse. They can play one or more instruments. They are very good at it!
I can't wait for your answers! Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, we are Camila and Micaela from 2° year of Politecnico.

    Micaela: I want it to tell you that we like the same music, Andy biersack is the most perfect man on earth and his voice is great. Do you know about The pretty reckless?? okey,bye bye now

    Camila: I love reading too!!! But actually the books are too expencive so I read in Wattpad too. What kind of book do you like???

    ReplyDelete