Sunday, June 21, 2015

Luciana's introduction



Hi, Rosario!

 My name is Luciana,  I'm from Mar del Plata but I live in La Plata, we came here four years ago. I live in a house in the middle of the centre with my parents and my brother, who is older than me.
 I like a lot of national and international bands, one of them, is La Vela Puerca, I Really like their songs.  I go to Bellas Artes school and I'm into Art.
 My school is very particular because it's from the University and you can choose if you can do art or music. We have a lot of subjects about art or music, and we have a ''spring week'', a week where where we do representations invented by us and there are a lot of games, music, etc. 
Well, hope to hear from you soon. 
 Kisses. 
-Luciana

1 comment:

  1. I like your introduction, it's very interesting. What is "spring week"? Add a photo of you.

    Gino.

    ReplyDelete