Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mateo's introduction



Hi, there IPS!

I'm Mateo! I'm from La Plata and I go to the second year of BBA (Bachillerato de Bellas Artes). It's an Art School and it's very interesting because we can do many things related with art and music, it's nice.

I like drawing but I can't stand painting, though in the school I have to do it. I'm also into music. I love listening to it and playing the guitar, but I'm not so good at it. I swim and I love football, I'm a fan of San Lorenzo.

Hope to hear about you soon, Bye.

5 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I like drawing too but sometimes I hate painting them. I don't like football but i'm a fan of Central.

    What type of videogames do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaja, like me. I don't like videogames at all

      Delete
  2. Hi Matias, Do you have waterpolo in your club? I ask this, because I like play waterpolo and I recommend this sport because it is fun and can swim and play with your hands, it is like football in the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Santiago. My name is MATEO not MATIAS. I don't play water polo, but I like it, it's like handball but in water, it's nice.

      Delete
  3. Hello Mateo, I like your introduction. You like playing the guitaur, but you say you play the guitar badly?. I do not believe this, because you have to believe you are an excelent guitar player?

    ReplyDelete