Sunday, June 21, 2015

Mora's introduction



Hello! My name is Mora and I’m 13 years old. I live with my mum and dad, I don’t have any brothers or sisters but I have a cat.
 I like a lot of things: music, art, films, etc. My favourite bands are: One Direction, The Pretty Reckless, The Kooks, The Police and my favourite singers are Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes. My favourite song at the moment is “Give me Love” by Ed Sheeran. My favourite film is The Breakfast Club and my favourite show is American Horror Story. What about you? What is your favourite song/band/singer/movie/show? 
My school is BBA (Bachillerato de Bellas Artes). My favourite subjects are History of Art and History. I’m in 2nd year of high school.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mora!! My name is Julieta,
    I love music too, my favourite singers are Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne, but I love songs of differents singers, like Love me, by Justin Bieber, and I really like the songs of the movie of 2003, Peter Pan. It´s my favourite! I really really like read books too, I love Twilight and Harry Potter saga, obviusly, I like others books too, but these are my favourites...
    The most important thing: I LOVE AMERICAN HORROR STORY, but I only watched season one, now, I´m watching season two. I like Pretty Little Liars too.
    My school is IPS (Instituto Politécnico Superior). I don´t like Histrory a lot, I hate History! But I like Technical Drawing... I am in 1st year of high school.
    Kisses, Juli.

    ReplyDelete