Sunday, June 21, 2015

Lola's introduction


My name is Lola and I'm thirteen years old. I haven't got any brothers. I live in La Plata and I was born in this city, too.
I like sports, reading bookss and painting. I like Rock and Pop. In my free time after school I go to hockey and tennis training.
I go to Bachillerato de Bellas Artes and I love the "Spring Week" because it is so funny and we are all the week without classes but we can stay in the school. I'm in "°B of the "Bachi" and my favourite subject is Physics.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lola! My name is Augusto. I like reading books and painting too! But in my free time I go swimming from 6:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m. What music bands do you like?. What kind of books do you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your introduction is great!!
    I love the sports and read books but i can't paint. Also i love rock and pop. We have much in common.

    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lola, I like your in troduction. Yo say you haven’t got any brothers, ¿ What is life without brothers? Boring or fun?

    ReplyDelete