Friday, May 29, 2015

Rodrigo's introduction

Hi,

I am Rodrigo. I am 13 years old and  I am in first year in secondary school. I have three brothers, Ramiro, Joaquin and Matias, my parents, Gonzalo and Mabel, and my dog, Atom.

I like sports. I do waterpolo. My favourite subject is ICT (Information and Communication Technology) but I don't like biology. School is complicated but for the time being I am doing well. Politecnico is a very big and old school with long corridors. It has three floors!


What is your school like? What's your favourite subject?

Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i am fermin, i like my school because its an art school and i draw and play instruments old day. My favourite subject is phisical education and english, i dont like so much maths and biology. Good bye, see you!

    ReplyDelete