Friday, May 29, 2015

Julieta's introduction

Hi La Plata!

My name is Julieta and I'm 13 years old. I have got a brother. His name is Sebastian. I live with my brother,
my parents and my little dog in Rosario!

My favorite subject is technical drawing, because our teacher lets us listen to music when we do the activities.  I don't like everything about my school, because I always have homework and I usually don't have free time. But when I have it, I like to listen to music, play hockey and read books.  I don't have a favorite book, but I really really like Harry Potter books, Twilight books and more. I love music, too. My favorites singers are Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne and I love the songs of the movie "Peter Pan".

About my normal week... I get up at 6:20, I have breakfast and then I go to school.
Somedays I stay at school until 16:20 but on on Friday we leave before noon!

Well... That's is all about me, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment