Friday, May 29, 2015

Lautaro's introduction

Hello BBA,

My name is Lautaro. I'm 13 years old. I have got one brother.

My favorite film is Harry Potter. I love all Harry Potter books and  films. In my free time, I like playing computer games, listening to music and practising jiu-jitsu.

My favorite school subjects are maths, carpentry, geography and technical drawing.  I like my school because it is a technical school. I think my school is magic because it  is special for me.

What about you? Tell me  about your school. Do you like Harry Potter books and films?

Bye!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Miranda Guaresti. My school integrates the plastic and the music. I am in music, i play the violin.
    See all the movies harry poter. I love them all but did not read any book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Miranda. I love music and I play the violin too. What's your favorite film of Harry Potter?

    ReplyDelete