Friday, May 29, 2015

Leandro's introduction

Hello people from La Plata!

I'm Leandro from Rosario. I'm thirteen years old, and I am in the intermediate English class at school. I have a different  timetable every day. Some days I leave school at 16:20,  some other days at 14:10, 14:50,15:40 or 11:10. I always start school at 7:30.  I also have swimming lessons on Saturday morning.

On Mondays and Wednesdays I have English lessons and on Tuesdays and Thusdays I do Tae - Kwon - Do in the evening. When I come home, I do my homework and study for the tests. At the weekend I have time to play games or to sail on the Paraná river.

What's your name? What do you do at school? Do you do any special activities? Do you have time to do other things?

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Daira, I study plastic arts. A special activity is springl week; we decorate the classroom with the students of higher year and we decide together about the topic for example, last year we chose " el dorado" for our decoration.
    Before school, on Monday and Friday I go swimming.

    ReplyDelete